Saturday, September 13, 2008

toe - The Book About My Idle Plot on a Vague Anxiety

Artist : toe
Album : The Book About My Idle Plot on a Vague Anxiety
Format : CD Album
Released : 01, Sep 2005
Label : Machu Picchu Industries, Catune Records (JP), Node Culture Records (TW) , White Noise Records (HK)
Country : Japan, Tokyo
Genre : Post Rock
Style : Instrumental, Math Rock, Melodic
:: Official Site
:: MySpace
:: Catune Records - Myspace
:: Node Culture Records
:: White Noise Records - Myspace
:: Band Members
山嵜廣和 Yamazaki Hirokazu (Guitar) - Blog
美濃隆章 Mino Takaaki (Guitar)
山根さとしYamane Satoshi (Bass)
柏倉隆史 Kashikura Takashi (Drums)

:: Tracklisting
01. 反逆する風景 / Hangyaku Suru Fuukei
02. 孤独の発明 / Kodoku no Hatsumei
03. Tremolo + Delay
04. 向こう岸が視る夢 / Mukougishi Ga Miru Yume ♥
05. All I Understand Is That I Don't Understand ♥
06. C ♥
07. Past and Language ♥
08. Music For You
09. I Do Still Wrong ♥
10. メトロノーム / Metronome
11. Everything Means Nothing ♥

No comments: